facebook: www.facebook.com/rudikimia
e-mail: chemistcraze@yahoo.com

Shadow

This is a random poetry that I made back then. Perhaps this poetry is quite proper with someone who can't move on from their beloved one.

===============================

Shadow
They’re appear in the shining light
Bring back memories
When we’re together

I want to forget you
When you’re starting to fade
I don’t want to live
In a false hope

Your shadow
Still live within me
Why did you came
When I want to forget you?

Your shadow waving
Ask me to stay
As I turn off the light
The shadow fade

Finding people
Would be easy
On the last word
You ask me to stay

I want to forget you
Leave the sorrow behind
Say hello and say goodbye
Is a cycle of life

Your shadow
Still live within me
Staring at the sky
I’m smiling to our memories

Crescent moon and stars
Emits a warmth light
I’m not alone
I can live without you
And let the shadow to live

===============================

By : Rudi Gunawan



0 komentar :